1 1/2 cups butter
1 1/2 sugar
1 table spoon vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
8 ounces cream cheese
3 large eggs
3 cups of all purpose flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder (not making soda)
1.Pre-heat oven to 350˚.
2. Then soften butter and cream cheese and mix together first.
3. Then Beat the eggs and add them, the sugar and vanilla extract to the butter and cream cheese.
4. Mix well and add dry ingredients.
5. Finally add chocolate chips.
6. Then bake for 10 minutes at 350˚.
when you put the cookies in a bag or jar or wherever add a piece of bread to help keep the moisture in the cookies.