By Riya Bhula
When Valentine’s Day rolls around, you wonder what type of flowers to get for your loved ones, but you have a hard time choosing the right one. Roses are significantly used during this time so make sure you’re giving the right one to your loved ones. Different colored flowers have different meanings, that’s why it is important for you to choose the right color.
- Red roses are to represent love.
- White roses represent purity.
- Pink and peach roses show appreciation.
- Light pink roses show admiration.
- Yellow roses are for friendship.
- Orange and coral roses show desire.
- Lavender roses signify love at first sight.
- Blue roses represent the unattainable.